Zettelkasten Config Notes
- path to zetteldeft directory isn’t always picked up
- inserting tags should allow for completion
Should tags be put in the yaml header or just on a line by themselves?
- For now putting in yaml
should yaml info go at bottom rather than at top of file?
- For now putting at top
Do I even need yaml metadata?
- I do if I want to avoid warnings in html preview, etc.
- makes pandoc conversion easier
☒ Fix make new zettel
- If command is called before zettel search new file (or perhaps other zettel command) then zettel directory is not recognized
☒ Fix insert md title command
- Perhaps change to insert md metadata?
- add line for tags? (fixed via yasnippet)
☒ I’d like yaml info to go at the top but not be read by deft
☒ Fixed: new file creation seems to put the org header info in by mistake
☒ Fixed: Fix wikilinks to other files: right now the ‘§’ symbol seems to screw things up for other applications (e.g. 1writer)
Time-stamp: <Last modified on 2020-1210-21:12:55>